- Full Time
PA to CEO for top Property Investment firm. Fabulous opportunity to develop your PA career within a hugely supportive and growing firm*
*Salary up to 28k plus benefits, bonus, very hands on and varied role, remote working plus lots of progression to fast track your career*
The role -
- An exceptionally exciting and diverse PA role has arisen with a fabulous property investment client doing exceptionally well, based in stunning, West End offices.
- Supporting a very charming and inspiring CEO, the PA role will be exceptionally varied and hands on, as well as being fully exposed to and assisting with large international projects.
- You will coordinate the running of the office, support with PR and marketing, project management, as well as supporting the CEO with full PA duties such as booking meetings, organising travel and processing expenses.
The candidate -
- Experience working within an office environment.
- A level educated / Graduate / Secretarial qualification
- Polished, articulate with a good sense of humour and good understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional language, ideally Spanish or Arabic, however this is not essential
- 28 days holiday
- Work life balance
- Lots of progression and training to be pushed
- Super friendly, relaxed and personable culture
- Stunning central West End offices