- Full Time
A financial trading company is currently looking for a well organised Team Coordinator to work with the Training team.
You will provide support to the Associates Membership team, supporting key commercial training activities focusing initially on the administration of public workshops and in-house training.
- Updating accounts and records, backfilling information, and updating meeting notes, company categorisation and profiles on the salesforce system
- Working with the web team to keep Associate member pages and information up to date
- Be a point of contact internally and externally and the face of UK Finance for delegates arriving on-site, ensuring their needs are met during their time with us on-site.
- Quarterly update to Associate Members
- Supporting the team with Associates Member forums
- Collating results and updating the system following the Associate Member Survey
- Assisting with sponsor liaison and supporting with sponsor logistics
- Proof reading marketing / events materials
- Coordinating associate member meet and greets
- Raising and sending invoices through finance
- Invoicing and administration
- Event bookings and delegate management
- Providing support at events
- Monitoring the events email inbox
You will have a conscientious approach with excellent attention to detail, be a proactive self-starter, willing and able to take ownership and be responsible for all tasks within own remit.
Do you have a good standard of education?
Do you have experience of working within a fast-paced L&D / Training environment?