- Full Time
A very prestigious financial services based in the City of London is looking for a professional and positive Team Assistant to join their team, excellent opportunity to grow and develop your support career within a Global organisation.
- Managing a busy diaries and inbox for Associates and Analysts
- Travel arrangements and itineraries
- General administration support to the wider team in London
- Assisting senior managers visiting from other office locations
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Updating the internal systems
- Arranging team events when required
- Preparing for and managing the new joiners process
- Additional assignments and project work
Do you have previous experience liaising with clients and management at all levels along with the ability to be proactive, use initiative and multi-task as well as prioritise? You will be a team player with experience of working in a large team.