- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a switched on Executive Assistant to join a Private Equity company based in the City of London. You will be providing sole support to Senior Partners and a team of 10 day to day.
You will be a Team Player who is proactive, efficient and able to work on your own initiative. You will have strong oral and written communication skills, strong organisation skills and able to be flexible to work outside core hours.
- Providing diary management support to Senior Management
- Organising meetings and managing travel arrangements
- Co-ordinating expenses and other general ad-hoc duties day to day
- Minute taking when in meetings
- Overseeing office visit schedules for senior members of staff
- Arranging various one to one meetings and calls
- Maintaining team records
- Assisting with the preparation of Board, Committee and other reports for key business stakeholders.
- Office Manager duties
- A good general education to a minimum of A-Level standard or equivalent