- Full Time
Our client, an established Financial Services client based in central London, is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to cover a 1 year maternity contract. You will be fully responsible for the London office of over 100 people and working closely with a global Facilities Manager.
In order to hit the ground running you need to have experience with facilities/office management. Corporate experience (particularly within financial services) is highly beneficial.
The client is looking for someone who is resilient, calm under pressure, knows how to multitask/pivot quickly from one task to the next and knows how to manage expectations.
The contract is paying up to £55,000 and is starting in March.
Facilities Coordinator Role Description:
Support the Facilities Department in maintaining the office equipment, physical space and systems for the company; resolve building problems and serve as a liaison between the company and outside contractors called in to fix those issues. Typical tasks may include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the office space and equipment to make sure everything is suitable for daily work by maintaining it, making repairs and preparing for emergencies
- Liaising with all Facility related vendors and arranging planned and emergency works if needed
- Maintaining maintenance schedules and supervision of the cleaning company
- Serving as an emergency response coordinator, maintaining the card access system and continuous checks on all infrastructure to ensure all is working and safe. Creating and checking all badges of new and departed employees
- Maintaining and resourcing equipment/supplies as needed. Placing orders, receiving supplies and distributing them to the relevant parties
- Managing Health and safety of the employees, coordinating health and safety programs including First Aiders and Fire Safety
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 1-3 years facilities experience in a corporate office environment
- Superior customer service skills and a team-oriented, collaborative, and positive attitude
- Self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude
- Responsible and flexible
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rigorous work environment; demonstrated ability to prioritise competing demands and meet deadlines - multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word and Outlook as well as other Microsoft Office Suite software
- Savvy with software applications and technologies
- Strong time management, written and oral skills as well as organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail, proactive, analytical and problem-solving skills required
Relationship building is key both with external suppliers and internal teams - you will be the key point of contact so must be comfortable interacting with people at all levels.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a successful and established company alongside a close knit team. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet the criteria.
RMS Recruitment is an agency with over 20 years' experience recruiting for office support roles across a range of industries in London. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any assistance.