EA & Office Manager
- Full Time
Bright, proactive and entrepreneurial EA & Office Manger needed for successful and growing Finance Boutique in London. Salary £40-50k DOE + benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company who offer great scope to progress and take on more over time.
EA & Office Manager Duties:
- Diary management
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Meeting preparation and minute taking
- Team Travel arrangements across multiple time zones
- Report preparation
- Maintaining all office supplies and managing suppliers and contractors
- Working collaboratively with the Chief of Staff and Founder's EA to ensure smooth operations at all times
- HR support - tracking of staff holiday/sickness records/onboarding new joiners
- Incoming/outgoing post
- Arranging meetings, organising meeting rooms, catering, videoconferencing etc.
- Organise internal and external events such away days, Christmas parties and dinners with key stakeholders
You will be joining a young and dynamic team of bright, driven and hardworking individuals who really believe in the company's success and work very collaboratively together.
This is a lovely role for an expeirenced EA & Office Manager. Please do not hesitate to apply if you fit the criteria.
RMS Recruitment is a PA and Administrative agency with over 20 years' experience recruiting for roles across the London area.