EA & Office Manager
- Full Time
EA & Office Manager role in global Financial PR Consultancy located in beautiful offices in London paying £35,000-45,000 depending on experience plus benefits!
You will be working alongside a lovely, vibrant and energetic, close-knit team of people. You will be supporting 2 Partners of the firm as well as the wider team. This is an all-encompassing muck in role and the team is looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
The role is starting ASAP so the client ideally needs someone who is immediately available or with a short notice period.
Please note that the ideal EA & Office Manager will have previous experience in the Financial PR industry and/or French language skills. A combination of the two would be a huge bonus for them!
EA & Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, acting as the first point of contact and gatekeeping
- Working within client teams related to media coverage
- Arranging meetings with high-profile external stakeholders
- Expenses processing for partners and other staff
- Office management responsibilities including liaison with selected suppliers including event organisers, printers and office supplies
- Assisting in organising and executing events, campaigns etc.
EA & Office Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience within a similar support role (ideally gained within Financial PR, but not essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of competence with MS Office suite
- Advanced/Fluent French is a big bonus as one of their main clients is French
You would be joining a team of approx 35 smart, professional and fun people, who work for one of the most exciting agencies in Europe, with significant growth potential. If you think you would be well-suited to this role please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a Mayfair based PA and Secretarial Recruitment Firm with over 20 years experience recruiting for roles across a range of industries in London. Apply with your CV today.