- Full Time
EA to CEO of award-winning Wealth Management Firm going from strength to strength! City based, paying up to £50k DOE.
Please note that this role will be office based when government restrictions are lifted.
The CEO is looking for a highly organised, resilient and proactive EA to support her ever changing and fast paced business and private life.
There are around 18 people in the business but they are doing very well and hired several new members throughout 2020. The culture is tight knit, hardworking and friendly, and they are ideally seeking an efficient C-Suite EA who has experience in a demanding business and private role.
- Key point of contact for the CEO proactively managing enquires, communication and confidential matters
- Extensive diary management and gatekeeping
- Organising international travel arrangements and itineraries
- Organising events including meetings, lunches and dinners
- Drafting of presentations, speeches and papers for meetings
- Acting as the conduit between CEO and senior management, liaising effectively with all staff and clients
- Minute taking and post-meeting correspondence/follow-ups
- Proactively coordinate and manage the actions and deadlines of the CEO
- Undertaking specific projects as directed
- Assist the CEO in maintaining good internal communications with staff
- Supporting the CEO on any personal matters as required
- Demonstrable C-Suite EA experience within a fast paced organisation
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with strong planning and organisational skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Ability to work flexibly and positively with and for others
- Ability to work accurately and calmly under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience taking minutes in high-level meetings
This is a rare opportunity to support an inspiring CEO in a boutique yet thriving financial services environment. Please do not hesitate to apply if you fit the criteria.
RMS Recruitment is a PA and Administrative agency with over 20 years' experience recruiting for roles across the London area.