- Full Time
Our Strategic Communications client is looking for an Executive to join their incredibly successful team. The Executive role is a training role in preparation for becoming an Associate and is the perfect opportunity for an exceptional Graduate with 6-12 months of experience in Communications and a CV that demonstrates a specific interest in the field and understanding of the market!
Salary: £28,000 DOE
- 10% Pension
- Private health insurance and death in service
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite chef providing free breakfast and lunch
- Gym membership at corporate rates & much more…
Working across Consumer, Technology, Media and Telecom, Public Affairs and Financial sectors you will play a key role in supporting the client team and working with the best in the field! Supporting the client team in preparation for client meetings, pitches and presentations through initial drafting, research and sector knowledge. The Executive role is a training role in preparation for becoming an Associate.
- Manage the media programme schedules for the client teams
- Complete the first draft of client documentation including presentations, Q&A etc.
- Create journalist biographies to enable clients to be thoroughly briefed
- Research target clients, their market place and competitors and compile new business packs
- Complete in-depth research and prepare briefings for clients
- Shadow the consultant during client meetings and calls to build a solid understanding of how the relationship works
- CV that demonstrates a specific interest in strategic communications
- 6-12 months of experience in strategic communications (internships or work experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of written work
- Comprehensive understanding of financial media
- Experience of working successfully in a team environment
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills