EA & Office Manager
- Full Time
Brilliant EA & Office Manager role at boutique Asset Management firm in London. The role is supporting two Managing Partners and paying £50-55k DOE plus benefits.
The firm is looking for an experienced EA & Office Manager with a background working within professional services. They need someone who has done a hybrid role ideally within a boutique office environment.
There are around 40 people in the business and they have a lovely team culture though it is a more traditional and heads down environment.
The hours are 8 - 5pm is starting as soon as possible.
EA & Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Organising global travel and preparing itineraries
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Preparing compliance documents, meeting packs and reports
- Preparing Board papers and AGM reports as well as organising meetings
- Taking minutes and creating actions points
- Managing invoices, expenses, credit card statements and liaising with accountants
- Managing and reviewing suppliers
- Organising events
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as necessary
EA & Office Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience working in a hybrid EA & Office Manager role
- Experience working within financial services (ideally within a boutique environment)
- Experience taking minutes in high-level meetings
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proven communications (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
This is a lovely role for an expeirenced financial services EA. Please do not hesitate to apply if you fit the criteria.
RMS Recruitment is a PA and Administrative agency with over 20 years' experience recruiting for roles across the London area.