- Full Time
Fantastic Business and Private PA role based in a small Family Office in central London, paying £35-40k depending on experience!
This small and growing family office's aim is to provide best-in-class Asset Management and Investment Banking services globally, to a select number of families.
The candidate will support both the partners in a broad range of administrative and organisational functions, as well as clients of the firm. It is essential that the successful candidate will have strong client facing skills and be discreet. They need someone who is adaptable, hardworking and good at prioritising their workload.
PA duties will include:
- Day to day management of diaries and other administration duties for the two partners
- Arranging international and domestic travel
- Assisting with office management duties, including filing systems, record keeping, scheduling calls, arranging meetings and other ad-hoc administration requests
- Responding promptly to ad-hoc client requests, as well as formatting of presentations and other documentation as and when required
- Supporting clients with reservations and any ad hoc PA support when they are in town
- Private support- about 30% of the role is supporting the family with gifting and a running a family business for HNW clients
- Liaising closely with a broad range of financial and legal institutions, and coordinating each relationship to best service on behalf of the clients
The ideal PA must therefore demonstrate:
- Exceptional attention to detail whilst maintaining the highest standards at all times
- 3 years + PA Experience
- Highly-organised with an entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- A financial services background is desirable
RMS Recruitment specialises in PA and Secretarial recruitment across a range of industries in London. Please visit our website for more job vacancies.