- Full Time
I am working on a Fantastic Live Out Nanny role for a HNW family in the public eye, based in South London!
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:30
- Holiday: 25 days + Public Holidays
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Essential: Clean British Driving License
- Interest in cooking/ experience preparing meals will be desirable
They are looking for someone with extensive experience supporting a similar family (minimum of 5 years working in a similar private household). This is a fantastic opportunity in a role where you will be extremely valued.
You will be employed as a private Nanny to provide services to high profile individuals and their child. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the duties and responsibilities set out below:
- Driving required to / from activities
- Dropping and collecting the child from school when necessary
- Looking after the child's needs, welfare, development and health and safety
- Organising child's laundry and anything pertaining to the child including ordering clothing, toys, books, equipment etc.
- Maintaining the child's social calendar - adding everything to the child's diary, school dates, play dates, doctors' appointments etc.
- Encouraging development in skills and homework such as reading, writing, telling the time, etc.
- Keeping the children's playroom, as well as any other rooms in the house including the bedrooms and bathroom tidy
- Promoting social interaction with children's peers through social activities, outings, classes, playdates and adventures
- Ensuring the safety and overall development of the child
- Being open to domestic and international travel when needed
This is a brilliant role so if you fill the above Nanny criteria, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 20 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!