PA/Admin Assistant to Office Manager - City Law Firm - to £34k
- Full Time
This incredibly down to earth and friendly international law firm are looking for a confident and capable Administrative Assistant to support both the Office Manager and the Compliance Officer.
This is a fantastic newly created role which would suit someone who has previously been a PA or assistant to the Office Manager of a small law firm and understands the need to cover all administration efficiently and easily handling shifting priorities.
Daily responsibilities will include:-
- Dealing with banking, co-ordinating statements and posting to the accounts system
- Back up on the IT systems - with a full knowledge of MS Word package
- Dealing with Vendor and Supplier co-ordination including invoices and general queries
- Keeping Holiday and Sickness records and general HR administration including Benefits
- Dealing with all aspects of office facilities, stationery, postage, meeting room co-ordination
- Supporting the Compliance Officer with financial reporting (full training on compliance will be given)
- Opening and closing client files
- Handling due diligence matters on caseloads
Working in this small but busy office, the ideal candidate is someone bright, willing and enthusiastic and who can pick up instructions quickly and learn to adapt with the ebb and flow of workload. This is a vital supporting role as the Office Manager becomes busier with the growth of the firm.
If you are looking to develop your career in this area in administrative support and have at least 3 years' experience in either a law firm or financial services, please send your CV for immediate interview..