Marketing Officer Private Girls School - Central London
- Full Time
This delightful private school based in Central London is looking for a graduate, Marketing Officer with at least three years relevant experience, to take responsibility for all their marketing needs. This is a super job.
Reporting directly to the Principal, you will work closely with colleagues in the External Relations department and other members of the Senior Management Team.
You will have:
- A degree or equivalent;
- An excellent understanding of social media, analytics and crafting digital and hard copy;
- Accuracy and good attention to detail and the desire and ability to take ownership of your tasks, to work without direct supervision;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, including diplomacy, and an excellent telephone manner;
- The ability to develop campaigns, using your creativity and strong story telling abilities;
- Excellent verbal skills, with the ability to adapt your style to convey the relevant messages accurately and effectively to different audience needs;
- A high degree of organisational ability;
- Excellent IT skills, and a willingness/aptitude to develop these. In particular knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, Mailchimp etc. The ability to use databases efficiently and accurately will be required;
- An understanding of and empathy with the independent school sector, together with a commitment to the school community and its purpose and future prosperity;
- Flexibility to work calmly and reliably in a busy school, both in a team and independently, with energy, initiative and cheerful enthusiasm for developing the role and to undertake training as required;
- The ability and willingness to go beyond your own responsibilities to help others at busy times and to work outside normal hours as required.
This truly is a fabulous role and school to work for and not to be missed!! They are looking for someone to start at the beginning of January and are interviewing now. Salary is flexible and will be based on the level of your experience.
Norma Skemp Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
If you are already registered with Norma Skemp, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.