Customer Service Administrator
- Full Time
Fast paced Customer Service Administrator position working within a friendly, supportive professional services company in the heart of the West End. This is a temp-to-perm position, starting on a temporary basis for 6-8 weeks then becoming permanent, so you must be available immediately. Hourly rate whilst temping will be £10ph and permanent salary will be £20-22k.
You will be working closely with the Customer Service Manager, to ensure their clients consistently receive an excellent service. Duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service - answering inbound calls and dealing with any queries, enquiries or issues/concerns
- Liaising with clients to ensure they are onboarded successfully
- General administration, updating spreadsheets in Excel, filing, scanning and copying
- Email correspondence - screening, responding and drafting emails
- Updating CRM database and company systems, requiring excellent attention to detail
This is a lovely role which will suit someone with a confident, outgoing personality who enjoys being part of a team. You will need strong organisational skills, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, excellent customer service skills and strong verbal & written communication. Please apply attaching your CV as soon as possible to be considered for immediate interview.