- Full Time
Brand, Design and Communications Agency
We have a great opportunity at a Brand and Design agency who have a fab office in Borough Market.
Now that the working landscape has changed and office life is a bit different, the space they have has now become more of a flexible place where the staff come to collaborate, meet clients and spent time together a few times a week. This role will be integral to keeping the space going and ensuring a welcoming and fun working culture.
Aspects of the role:
Space Co-ordinator and Host
- Be onsite from Tuesday through to Thursday, keeping the space looking presentable and functioning perfectly. There could be times when some flexibility is required and support needed on a Monday or Friday, and over-time this can be agreed as and when needed.
- Welcoming in clients and other guests and making them feel at home, ensuring that they have what they need to make their visit as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
- Managing incoming calls, emails and post, filtering and forwarding as appropriate.
- Manage our meeting room and desk booking systems.
- Be the main contact for ‘friends of the office’ who have desk rental agreements and share the office
- Understand how meeting room presentation equipment operates and be on hand to advise users if IT are not available in person.
- Liaise with the landlord on matters relating to facilities. Also manage facility contractors, including cleaners.
- Manage levels of consumables stationery, paper, kitchen supplies etc.
- Oversee Health and Safety , ensuring that the work environment is a safe and comfortable place for people to be.
- Help organise and coordinate social and other staff meeting opportunities
- To manage employer proposition, staff benefits, training and development opportunities. Ensure staff engage with initiatives and receive value from what they have on offer.
- Coordinate elements of the Social Purpose (ESG) activities. Including staff wellbeing initiatives, environmental efforts, community projects, charity action and the like.
- Support new starters and assist with their induction programme, helping them feel welcome and ensuring they have a smooth start to their time with the company
- Liaise with staff when they work from home. Coordinate work-related health and wellbeing needs while staff are working from home, helping them with the equipment or support they need.
- Assist with international travel arrangements
- HR admin
- Ad hoc admin support for directors