Front of House Manager - Advertising Agency!!
- Full Time
FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER
LEADING ADVERSITING AGENCY!!
We are looking for a Front of House manager to head up the team at a buzzy, large advertising agency in central London.
You will be the driving force behind the Reception and Front of House team, committed to ensuring best in class service, delivery and communication to their clients, guests and teams.
High attention to detail is required to reflect their brand and vision at every touch point.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the agencies Front of House, and managing a team of receptionists and front of house co-ordinators.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar front of house role in a very fast paced environment with exposure to a high volume of calls and visitors e.g. agency, hospitality or luxury service backgrounds
- Prior team/line management experience
- ‘Concierge’ level of attention to detail and presentation, world class customer service & client focus
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and self-motivated
- Dynamic personality with a strong work ethic & bias to action
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication skills – articulate, confident, positive, upbeat, calm, polite, professional, warm, friendly, welcoming & attentive
- Demonstrated ability to set & implement priorities, natural ability to multi-task, and to work to tight deadlines, still maintaining 5* quality and service levels. You will need to be accommodating and quick to react to impromptu and ad hoc requests. To use initiative and to think on one’s feet.
- A demonstrated ability of always leading by example
- Strong problem solver
- Alert, proactive, on-the ball
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and with strong numeracy skills
Good Benefits and a great place to work - please do apply asap!