Top Class EA - Global company
- Full Time
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced C-Suite EA to support a new COO of an extremely successful international company with global offices.
This role will be based in the Head Office in Central London, but may include international travel at times.
- Manage the COO’s calendar: Prioritize requests, resolve conflicts, make judgement calls and recommendations to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Serve as the COO’s primary point of contact internally and externally. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action / response, exercising judgement to reflect COO’s style.
- Execute a broad spectrum of administrative tasks, including: arranging meetings, collecting and preparing information for meetings, drafting and preparing communication, maintaining contact lists, making travel arrangements and submitting expense reports on behalf of the COO.
- Design and implement administrative processes to ensure a high standard of support to the COO.
- Establish and maintain a document management system to ensure ease of access to documentation and information.
- Design and produce documents, reports, and presentations of a complex nature.
- Receive guests and create a welcoming environment.
- Demonstrate leadership by completing projects and assigning work to appropriate staff on behalf of the COO.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives and political stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Work closely with the COO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and anticipate his needs in advance of meetings.
- Be pro-active, have a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the COO updated.
- Maintain open communications with relevant stakeholders as is appropriate.
- Assist with preparations for Board meetings.
- Ad hoc duties and projects.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of eight years’ executive support experience, of which five years must have been as an Executive Assistant to a C-Level Executive
- Ideally worked previously within a multi-national organisation
- Commercial awareness
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good numerical skills
- Expert proficiency with MS Office
- Fluent in English ;
- Spanish would be advantageous
Behavioural Traits Required:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Ability to build relationships across the spectrum in a diverse global environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent judgement is critical.
- Resourceful and taking initiative.
- Other Requirements:
- Availability outside of business hours
- Possible business travel to remote locations