EA - Award winning Film Producer!
- Full Time
EA for award winning Film Producer!
We have an amazing opportunity for an EA to work alongside a very successful Film Producer and MD.
This role requires someone who is energetic and passionate about what they do, loves all things film and who really enjoys making things run smoothly.
Lots of travel, diary management, expenses and home management - this is a really busy and fun role where you will in interacting with all members of the team.
The company have offices in central London and are likely to be working 3 days in the office and 2 from home going forward.
- Experience in a similar position (3 years minimum)
- Flexibility and capacity to adapt to changing work-flow.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgement, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Committed. Vibrant. Supportive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess an embracing and open nature and have a good sense of humour.
- Exacting attention to detail. Proactive, organised and methodical.
- Possess integrity, honesty, discretion and patience.
- Ability to delegate and prioritise work.
- Be comfortable working in an office with a dog!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PRODUCTION ASSISTANT POSITION