Luxury Sales Executive Role (no cold calling!)
- Full Time
This high end, private, luxury clinic in the heart of Harley Street is looking for someone with excellent client facing skills to be a Patient Care Coordinator. The purpose of this role is for all their HNW patients to have a coordinator that can help them and follow them through their journey from first contact to continuing aftercare. The primary goals of the Patient Care Coordinators are to reach their booking targets and at the same time deliver outstanding patient care. The clinic provides a very personal service and they do not want pushy/sales type co-ordinators. They want people who are friendly, empathetic, well presented, approachable and able to multi-task. The role involves:
- Answering queries on the phone
- Meeting with the patients at their initial consultation and guiding them through their first visits and making them aware that you will be their contact person if they have any queries in the future
- Booking surgical appointments and consultations Invoicing patients
- Ensuring all the client’s needs are met while visiting the practice
- Updating all records on the patient database as appropriate
- Playing an active part in the maintenance of a supportive learning environment within the clinic
- Completing the end of day administration
- Hitting monthly targets
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years sales experience in customer facing roles, be a self starter and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience working to KPIs/targets or on a commission structure is crucial and clerical and administrative experience using computers (and knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook) would be beneficial. This role does not involve cold calling. Very good training is provided and the team are well supported, using an efficient computerised system and structured script to ensure you are able to support patients effectively throughout their time at the clinic. Once targets have been met, there is a commission structure which presents very good earning capacity. You would be part of a fun and friendly team in beautiful offices. Please note that you may be required to work the occasional Saturday with a day off in lieu.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to get back to those who are successful.