Team Assistant, Private Equity
- Full Time
ISE are delighted to offer this unmissable opportunity with a top, investment firm; we are looking for a bright, pro-active graduate to join one of their divisions as a Team Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with at least 2 years' experience working in a fast paced environment, supporting a team of professionals preferably but not essentially in the Investment/Finance sector.
You will thrive on being busy and enjoy thinking and working independently. You will be a fast learner, independent thinker and self-motivated professional. Previous Team Assistant experience is essential - exposure to supporting professionals.
Duties will include:
- Being first point of call on the phone
- Meeting arrangements, diary management - internal, client and team
- Room bookings
- Complex, international travel arrangements and itinerary preparation
- Order refreshments/lunch if appropriate
- Booking IT requirements
- Maintaining various lists and spreadsheets
- Financial administration - expense processing, invoice and PO raising/reconciling
- Other administration, as needed
Apply today if you are hardworking, eager to learn and have -
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with meeting and travel coordination
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Outlook - PowerPoint is a plus)
- Confidence on the phone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills