PA - sociable & dynamic company
- Full Time
Dynamic, exciting and VERY FAST PACED business services corporation needs a proactive PA superstar to join one of their most high profile and rapidly expanding teams in this constantly moving and progressive organisation.
Supporting 2 Directors, your role will be classic PA with some involvement in projects with time.
You will be thrown in at the deep end but will have a supportive team around you from day one. Every day is different here and the atmosphere is fantastic! Very low turnover.
- Managing hectic diaries and complicated, ever-changing international travel itineraries across multiple time zones and last minute.
- Heavy involvement with the team's projects on a daily basis
- Expenses, PowerPoint presentations, reports, board agendas etc.
- Extensive client liaison and relationship building
- HR and recruitment support
- Client events management on and off site
- Management of various social committees and events across company
The team here are sociable, close knit and work closely together and have a muck in attitude. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years in a similar role, lots of diary and travel experience, a thick skin, a degree or good A Levels (or equivalent) and ideally some events management experience.
Benefits including generous bonus and annual trips abroad!