PA to Founders - exciting green start up!
- Full Time
Incredibly exciting start up business with some very ambitious plans for growth is currently looking for a super star PA to Founders / EA for their London office. This company is innovative, slick, creative, forward thinking and has already achieved mind-boggling things considering they are still relatively young. Their culture and values and benefits are simply outstanding, easily market leading, and they are definitely a brand you will want to work for!
A passion for sustainable living would be highly advantageous!
This is such a brilliant PA / Executive Assistant role, supporting two Founders who have never had a PA / Senior PA / EA to Founders before but definitely need some first class support. They want a PA / Executive Assistant who wants to get involved and who can add value and wants to understand more about the business – you must show experience on your CV of excelling in the past. Super busy, fast moving, changeable environment, with a big upcoming office move and lots of internal projects to get stuck into, alongside the existing office manager.
PA duties to two Co-Founders / business assistant
- Extensive meeting management for senior leadership team
- Ensuring actions followed up
- Liaison with press, investors, internal and external contacts
- General office admin / office operations
- Research projects
- Working with HR to assist with recruitment
- Creative and buzzy working environment
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus (up to 30%) , share options and quarterly appraisals
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events and big focus on internal training