PA, foodie start up
- Full Time
Incredible opportunity to work for a creative and rapidly expanding start up already making a name for itself. Retailing a truly innovative and ethical foodie product this business is going places – now is the time to join and make a name for yourself!
The lovely close knit team are looking for a PA to join them to support their passionate MD. The culture here is forward-thinking, collaborative, fast-paced, sociable and of course constantly evolving so they need a PA who is motivated in this type of environment. Your all round role will be wide-ranging and all-encompassing:
- Management of diary and email inbox.
- Preparation of team updates, presentations, pitch decks, and business plans.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Arrange cost effective, precise and logical arrangements for worldwide travel, including arranging itineraries, visas, flights, trains, car hire, and accommodation.
- Prepare, reconcile and submit personal expenses and credit card statements.
- Maintain electronic filing system.
- Conduct various research projects.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and delegating follow up actions where necessary.
- Communicate on behalf of MD with Shareholders and Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
- Liaise with and host business guests, and organise corporate entertainment.
- Support to the wider team in company events, initiatives, and projects
This role is a wonderful and unique opportunity for an intelligent, creative, innovative PA with at least 12 months experience to join a cutting edge company and build a role for yourself.