EA / Project Coordinator
- Full Time
EA / Project Coordinator – Global Executive Search Firm (Must have executive search experience)
12 month contract – January start
Exceptional opportunity for a well - educated career Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator to support a driven and highly successful individual. The Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator needs first class written skills as will be expected to create documentation and to proofread on behalf of the exec along with building great relationships with their clients and stakeholders.
They require a Project Coordinator / EA with exceptional organisation skills, the ability to work on multiple projects in an extremely pacey environment. Ability to change priorities whilst remaining calm and focussed is essential in their EA. Must be able to manage upwards. Must have extremely strong communication and document production skills.
There will be extensive client and stakeholder contact, ability to get under the skin of their projects will be essential to the Project Coordinator / EA’s success in this role.
Project Coordinator / EA duties will include:
- Extensive inbox and meeting co-ordination,
- UK travel itineraries,
- assignment management,
- organisation of stakeholder meetings both on and off-site,
- Preparation and proof reading of client reports
- MUST have recent experience as a EA / Project Coordinator within Executive Search industry
- Stable work experience gained within Professional services
- Strong Executive Assistant . Project Coordination experience
- First class written English skills – experience of document production and proof reading
- Proven relationship building expertise with a range of high profile clients.