- Full Time
This unique World class global brand based Staffordshire/Shropshire/West Midlands area are looking for a PA to support the Company Director.
They would love a PA who is ambitious, demonstrates the ability to bring in new ideas, streamline processes and manage upwards to maximize the potential of the role.
The role of Personal Assistant works alongside the Company Director to deliver all administration support as needed, both for business and personal tasks.
Day to day tasks:
- Meeting management - arrange and coordinate all governance/operational meetings: create agendas, take high level notes and circulate actions in good time.
- Ensure Company Director is fully prepared for any meetings/calls he is involved in.
- Ensure meeting rooms are prepped in advance with the necessary technology and
- Diary management to make the most effective use of time encompassing both day-to-day arrangements and long-term planning.
- Email management.
- Build strong relationships inspiring trust and credibility with Company Directors’ contacts internally and externally and key people within the business.
- Be proactive and forward thinking in approach with regard to business timetable and demand.
- Develop and implement effective processes and systems to ensure the smooth running of the business and the needs of Company Director.
- Plan and book all travel arrangements and hospitality, processing expenses as needed.
- Produce work to a high standard to support the business needs.
- Support with personal administration and requirements as needed.
What you bring to the team
- Demonstrable previous experience within a similar role supporting Senior Leadership/C-Suite level business leaders.
- Organisation and simplicity; a proactive forward thinker creating process improvements and innovation.
- Technologically savvy with a real passion for learning; highly proficient in MS office, Social media platforms and cloud storage solutions.
- An inquisitive mind and solution orientated; happy to solve problems and uncover information through research; analyse data, provide feedback and MI reports as necessary all with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrate high integrity and trust; able to hand sensitive information and deal with a range of situations with diplomacy, tact and empathy.
- The ability to work independently with own initiative, good sense and judgement, whilst still being a team player.
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Ultimately, you will be fearless and ready for a challenge; your high levels of enthusiasm and drive will make you a core part of our business.