- Full Time
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Receptionist to join a firm who is focused on European small to mid-cap special opportunities in asset-rich, out-of-flavour and/or non-core asset classes. The office is based in the West End. Our client is looking for a receptionist who takes initiative, is flexible and focused as well as being confident with a sense of humour.
- Welcoming guests, from service providers to investors
- Answering the phones, including the mainline and team's phones
- Taking ownership of the reception area and meeting rooms, ensuring they are always presentable
- Liaising with Executive Assistant, Senior Team Assistant & Team Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the business and effective communication throughout
- Booking travel and accommodation (European) in the absence of the Team Assistants
- Setting up conference calls, circulating dial-ins
- Managing office maintenance accounts
- Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics
- Maintaining a consistent level of office supplies, liaising with external suppliers
- Sorting and distributing post, arranging couriers etc.
- Acting with discretion and handling confidential information
- Discretionary bonus
- Health care and Dental care
- 25 holidays annually
- Life insurance
- Pension fund contributions
If you are interested and feel as though you would be a great fit, please apply today!