Executive Assistant - Insurance
- Full Time
This is a full year maternity contract; a high-level EA role supporting a significant executive within a global insurance organisation. While this is predominantly a 1:1 role, you will provide some support to a small number of direct reports.
Your boss will actively require and encourage your involvement in his business with full access to his in-box and the trust and respect to take action on his behalf. In normal times you will be organising a complex schedule of global travel and will need demonstrable experience of building intelligent itineraries. Your boss has significant external industry involvement, and you will need to manage communication with significant institutions and organisations alongside your corporate responsibilities.
- Experience as a gate keeper for a busy global executive
- Used to taking significant interest in and researching relevant business areas
- Organising complex travel and itineraries (post Covid restrictions)
- Coordination and communication with high profile external bodies
- Liaison with all relevant internal stakeholders; being a hub for all relevant departmental information
- Lynchpin for team events and business planning
- Insurance experience preferred