PA to Head of Compliance
- Full Time
Our client, an investment management firm, is looking for a PA to support their Head of Compliance. The suitable candidate will have previous corporate support experience, preferably with a compliance or legal background.
The role summary:
- Act as gatekeeper for Head of Compliance
- Extensive diary management
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Manage general personal and professional administration of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Maintenance of contacts database
- Strong experience in Office 365 and Microsoft products, specifically PowerPoint
- Adhoc support to other senior members of the compliance function within the business
- Proven PA experience in a senior capacity with a minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Demonstration of longevity in previous roles.