HR & Office Assistant
- Full Time
Interested in health, wellness and a career in HR? (6 month FTC - potential perm)
We are working on a fantastic contract opportunity, with potential to go perm, as a HR & Office Assistant within a boutique health and fitness brand!
This opportunity is well suited to someone who is looking for their first position within HR or who has some previous experience within a HR role. You would be providing administrative support to the HR department and organisational support to the Head Office in order to enable the office to run as efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, the ability to work diligently under pressure and feel confident when incorporating new and effective ways to improve existing processes.
- Prepare HR documentation such as offer letters, employee contracts, changes to terms and conditions
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and signed
- Create and maintain all employee files and internal databases
- Monitor all employee milestones such as birthdays, length of service, promotions etc. and inform the team
- Maintain the company HR system
- Process new starters, leavers, salary changes and produce reports
- Take an active role in the on boarding process and support with recruitment activities
- Organise Brand Inductions with the Creative Director
- Organise meetings and room bookings as and when required
- Organise company events and office parties
- Provide ad hoc support to the Management and Marketing teams
- Order office supplies and ensure stock is replenished
- Desire to progress and develop within a HR based role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Confident user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint