Team PA, Investment Management – City (12-month FTC)
- Full Time
Are you a bright PA with experience supporting a successful team in Financial Services?
Do you enjoy building strong working relationships?
A large corporate investment firm is now looking for a resourceful PA to support a busy Management team.
You’ll be fully immersed from day one in this dynamic firm where the culture is fast-paced but extremely supportive too.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Extensive and often complex diary management, global travel arrangements, expenses management
- Proactively resolving schedule conflicts
- Organising meetings, video and conference calls globally
- Relationship-building at all levels across the business
- Preparing correspondence and agendas
- Maintaining the Salesforce CRM system, keeping it relevant and up to date
- Acting as key contact between team and HR, IT and Office Management.
The skills you need to bring:
- Previous Team PA experience ideally gained in Financial Services
- Confident multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong MS Office, Salesforce and SharePoint highly advantageous
- Ability to build quick work relationships
- Approachable and strong communicator