PA WITH CODING SKILLS FOR INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FIRM - WILTSHIRE
- Full Time
We are looking for an organised, driven and efficient Personal Assistant to support the Founder of a prestigious investment firm based near Marlborough, Wiltshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a post-graduate candidate with good coding skills to undertake a varied role for a prestigious investment management company. A small close-knit team based in an office at the Founder’s home, you will provide administrative and organisational support to the founder and wider business.
Although prior PA experience is preferable, our client is open to recruiting junior candidates who are driven, enthusiastic, hardworking and eager to pursue a career in this field. As well as assisting the Founder, you will also be the face of the company, handling any incoming enquiries, liaising with clients and assisting in preparing presentations.
Usual office hours are 08:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday, but some flexibility may be required at times. As the office is based remotely, a driver with a vehicle is essential for this role.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive diary management for the Founder, arranging meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Travel organisation, both nationally and internationally
- Correspondence management, including emails, letters and mail merges
- Coding and website management
- Conducting research
- Preparation of presentations using PowerPoint
- Excel spreadsheet management
- Gatekeeping for the Founder
- Client liaison
- Enquiry management
- Office management duties
- General administration and organisation
- Degree qualified (ideally in business or finance but this is not essential)
- Live locally within a commutable distance
- Hold a UK driving licence and own a car
- Coding and website management skills
- Organised, efficient and proactive
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Hardworking and diligent
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Excellent checkable references
If this sounds of interest, and you meet the essential criteria, then please apply within or get in touch to find out more.