AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PA & HOUSEHOLD MANAGER FOR UHNW FAMILY
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Private Personal Assistant and Household Manager to support an ultra-high net worth family in their Surrey estate. This is a new role for our client, so is a unique opportunity for an experienced candidate to undertake the challenge of initiating change, building rapport and respect with the existing team, and ensuring that the principal’s needs are met across the board.
Managing an existing team of household staff, you will be the principal’s right hand in ensuring that the household and daily life runs smoothly at all times, pre-empting their needs and working efficiently and effectively to ensure their expectations are always exceeded. Providing full personal assistance to the principal, you will be responsible for managing their diary and day-to-day schedule, arranging and attending meetings, travel coordination, as well as all administration and general organisation. In terms of the household, you will be the go-to for all matters and will manage and motivate the team to ensure that the household runs like clockwork.
Usual working hours will be 45 hours per week, but due to the nature of this role the hours and days may be unpredictable and you will be on-call out of hours to assist the principal.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Diversified administrative duties, including household and staff management at the property (exclusive of private office management)
• Liaising with the Private Office, including other assistants, finance and household staff
• Managing day-to-day interactions with third party service providers in relation to the household (suppliers, architects, builders, etc.)
• Office assistance, administration and secretarial tasks
• Attending meetings (both of a private and commercial nature) when required as a proxy or to support the principal
• Travel management and coordination, including flights, visas, accommodation and itineraries
• Schedule management – both business and private
• Be on call for assistance outside of core working hours to support the principal when required
• Running personal errands
• Travel within and (very occasional) outside of the UK
Essential skills and experience:
• Extensive prior experience in a similar role supporting an UHNW principal (ideally 10+ years)
• A degree qualification or equivalent is highly desirable
• Fluency in English to a native level
• A quick learner and a quick thinker who can work effectively
• High flexibility and availability
• Very adaptive, proactive and reactive
• Highly responsible
• Excellent organisational skills
• Highly independent with the ability to work without supervision
• A great team player
• Capacity to handle simple and more complex matters pragmatically, efficiently and demonstrating common sense
• Strong ability to predetermine which tasks can be executed without prior reference and which require pre-sanctioning while demonstrating prioritisation skills
• Excellent checkable references
If this sounds of interest, and you meet the essential criteria, please apply within or get in touch to find out more.