PRIVATE STAFF RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- Full Time
19 London are looking to hire a driven and enthusiastic Recruiter to join our small close-knit team in our Central London office (W1).
We are a modern recruitment agency established in 2018, focussing predominately on hiring Personal Assistants, Private Household Staff and Super Yacht Crew for successful and high-profile individuals, families and corporations internationally.
We have a strong vision and growth plan for our agency and we need a superstar recruiter to help us manage our growing client base, particularly focussed on private household staff.
This is a full-time, permanent position - Monday to Friday. You must be open to being responsive outside of core office hours due to the nature of our client’s activities and various time zones our clients operate in.
- Client management – taking client briefs, writing job descriptions, managing client expectations and dealing with the recruitment process from start to finish – this is a real 360-degree recruitment role
- Resourcing – you will recruit top-talent and grow our database. You will interview candidates either face-to-face (COVID-dependant) or via video calling, and you will prepare profiles for clients. You will be expected to register a minimum number of candidates per week
- Business development – it would be a real bonus if you were able to bring clients in to the business and know what avenues to use in order to achieve this, as well as utilize your own personal network. You will be expected to have some knowledge of how to do business development (fyi - we are not a cold-calling recruitment agency)
- Manage your own workload efficiently and effectively, enabling you to close roles swiftly when required, but with first class levels of service to clients and candidates
- Manage all job applications from candidates via the database, job boards, and the website
- Reference taking – you will have the confidence to call and speak with high profile and high net worth individuals and well-known corporations to take references and build our candidate pool (alongside our team assistant)
- Writing job advertisements and ensuring they are posted to all relevant job boards.
- Database admin (candidate CV management and knowledge of GDPR compliance).
- Social media management – utilizing our team assistant to ensure new jobs are posted frequently on Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as contribute to blog posts from time to time
- You will have an exceptional network of household candidates and be confident in sourcing candidates with ease
- You will be well known in our industry and well connected
- You will know how our industry works – you will understand the divisions we have, the personalities of our clients, who is who and will not be phased by this
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hardworking and diligent
- Excellent customer service skills and confident phone manner
- Mature and pro-active nature
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Reliable, loyal and trustworthy
- Discreet and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Flexible and can adapt to change
If you think that the above description sounds like you and are looking for the next steps in your career within a relaxed office, please do apply ASAP!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to every candidate.