Personal Assistant to an Entrepreneur
£40,000 pro rata
Part Time: Core hours between 10am - 3pm, 3 to 5 days per week
1:1 Personal Assistant based at a beautiful private studio within The Department Store Studios, a brand-new shared workspace in Brixton. This is a part-time PA role for approximately 15 - 30 hours a week, 3 to 5 days a week, with the core hours generally being 10 am - 3 pm. You will be supporting an entrepreneur in both his personal and business matters, as well as a small component of office management.
The successful PA candidate is expected to be proactive, hardworking with excellent attention to detail and happy to often work on their own. They should be bright, presentable, friendly and an excellent communicator.
PA responsibilities include:
- General administrative tasks
- Processing business and personal expenses
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Dealing with incoming emails and post and preparing correspondence on the Director’s behalf
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority. It is essential you take pride in your appearance for this role as you will sometimes be the face of the business
- Dealing professionally and confidently with contacts, clients and suppliers
- Managing confidential information
- Maintaining office and stationary supplies
PA skills and Experience should include:
- At least 1 years’ experience working as a 1:1 PA / Executive Assistant at senior management level
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel and Word in particular
- Handling confidential and commercially sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to develop relationships with people at all levels and deal with them professionally at all times
- Strong organisation with the ability to manage time to complete multiple tasks and prioritise efficiently under pressure
- Preparation of documents and spreadsheets demonstrating an ability to produce error free work.
- Ability to exercise judgement and take responsibility for and conclude actions
- Discounted gym membership (Fitness First)
- Access to Weekly Online Yoga & Pilates
- Onsite restaurant
If this sounds like the PA role for you then apply now!