Executive Assistant to Directors of Hawksmoor
Salary To Be discussed
Work somewhere awesome
Careers with Hawksmoor Group are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here).
Hawksmoor has grown from one small restaurant to be one of the most respected restaurant brands in the UK – winning awards for the restaurants, the bars, for being a good employer and for being a leader in sustainability along the way – under the leadership of the same group of directors championing the same values from the start. We’re committed to making sure we continue to run and grow the company being true to the things that we care about – having a brand that we are proud of, always trying to “do the right thing” and surrounding ourselves with talented nice people creating a great and flexible environment for them to work in.
Work hard and be nice to people
We’ve an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to come join us and continue to build on the awesome work we’re already doing. This role is pivotal to the smooth running of the business, and would be to support our board members and Directors.
Your specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complex diary management of Directors, including scheduling of internal and external meetings, site visits, board meetings and conference calls.
- PA responsibilities for the CEO, dealing with correspondence and phone calls, managing his emails/inbox and diary
- You’ll balance day-to-day administrative support (organising meetings and travel, taking minutes and circulating action points, helping to prepare presentations or documents, and PA work for the CEO) with supporting the business plan.
- Setting up regular business plans and project management review meetings (monthly and quarterly); compiling information from different areas as preparation; ensuring follow up.
- Arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the CEO and Directors and booking restaurant reservations and/or events for Directors as requested.
- Preparation for meetings, ensuring rooms are set up and all documents and agendas are circulated ahead of each meeting and relevant documents are printed when required.
- On occasion, preparing PowerPoint presentations or documents for the CEO Directors for specific meetings or events.
- Arranging emails and/or cards for all staff (birthdays, babies, anniversaries, commiserations, and other events) from the Directors.
- Organising equipment and fixing basic IT issues on behalf of the Directors, liaising with our IT support, Ideas Anvil.
- Monthly admin and submission of expenses for PA company card, and for Directors.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Proven experience within a similar role, working with discretion at Board level.
- Outstanding organisational, secretarial and administrative skills.
- Be an advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience supporting project management and using project management software, or the proven ability to learn new skills and software packages quickly.Be a self-starter who’s happy to work on own initiative.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and be happy to get stuck in.
We support you with the tools and training you need to be the best you can be, and we offer an attractive package of benefits that include:
- Company pension (we will match your contributions up to 3% of your salary)
- Flexible working.
- Discounted health and fitness benefits.
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family.
- Income protection insurance for critical illness, and death benefit.
- 50% discount at Hawksmoor restaurants for 2 people.
- An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering.
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more.
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)