CRM Database Assistant
We are looking for a CRM Database Assistant to join our supportive and friendly Marketing Team. This is a full time position, 35 hours per week, 09:00am to 05:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 850 lawyers in 24 locations. Our sector-based approach enables us to help clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. And our unique approachable culture is not just an added extra, it’s fundamental to our success.
The CRM Database Team sits within the wider Sales, Marketing and Communications department and is made up of four well established individuals who love what they do. You will work with all members of this happy and efficient team and will be fully trained and supported.
What you'll do
You will provide day to day administration of InterAction (Our Client Relationship Management tool) and will carry out on-going administration tasks, as well as supporting one off improvement/development projects, which are led by CRM Manager and CRM Specialist.
- Assist the CRM Manager with day to day administration of InterAction
- Maintain data quality and accuracy
- Prioritise tasks whilst working on multiple projects
- Administer the Data Change Management Inbox and process queries in a timely fashion
- Assist and coach other users of the database when needed
- Any other ad-hoc projects as required by the CRM Manager
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable database administration/management experience (knowledge of Interaction would be desirable)
- A detail oriented approach, patient and able to communicate effectively with the team in a friendly and professional manner, through face to face meetings, over email and telephone
- Self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Able to multi-task, undertake multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints while remaining calm throughout
- Basic European language skills in German, French, Spanish and/or Italian would be an advantage
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.