PA and Office Manager
4 DAYS PER WEEK – TUESDAY TO FRIDAY
An exciting and fun role in a family company, working as PA to the Chairman/CEO and the Managing Director, and managing an office of 6 people.
- Diary Management and International Travel Arrangements
- Management of All Outgoing and Incoming Correspondence
- Looking after two vehicles Tax, Mot, Parking and Servicing
- Assisting in Correspondence in relation to Construction
- Managing a Yacht Charter business, liaising with Captain and Charter Agents
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Oversee the Rivers Foundation, the family charitable foundation, by preparing Agendas and Financials for bi-annual meetings
- Looking after personal arrangements for the Chairman/CEO including all domestic and international travel and appointments
The role is based in West Kensington in a small complex of offices, an 8 minute walk from Hammersmith, Sheperds Bush and Kensington Olympia tube stations.
Successful candidates will have a strong focus on the following skills:
- Extrovert, friendly and fun to work with
- Ability to complete lots of small tasks quickly and efficiently
- Excellent phone demeanour
- Quick and accurate typist and good excel skills necessary
- Technologically savvy (ideally iPhone user) and strong abilities with Office 365
- Good internet research skills
Minimum of 5 years experience as a PA and/or Office Manager. Salary dependent on skills and experience.