London (near Oxford Circus Station)
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
We are industry experts within the eCommerce and Fraud consulting sector with cutting edge technology and a tech savvy office environment. Fantastic location, good facilities and a great team.
Reporting to the Office Manager this admin assistant will have exposure to business operations, administration and day to day running of the business. We are looking for a candidate who is keen to learn, grow and develop their career. Career progression is something we are passionate about, and working closely with the Office Manager you will have the opportunity to shape this role as your own.
You will be expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and an upbeat attitude. You will provide administrative support across the business, including but not limited to:
- Take ownership of the day-to-day running of the office.
- Responsible for all travel bookings for all team members.
- Provide executive and personal assistance to the team as and when required.
- Coordinating all business and social activities for the team.
- Own relationship with the building management & maintenance
- Assist with monthly reporting, data entry and file maintenance
- Meeting room bookings, restaurant reservations and setting up conference calls/WebEx.
- Occasionally running office errands
- Assisting with operational projects as and when required.
- Business degree preferable, and/or equivalent tertiary education within business / commerce /admin sector
- 2-3 years of office administration experience
- Interest in / knowledge of Cryptocurrency
- Strong proficiency in the Apple Mac & MS Office Suite
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisational skills, strong multi-tasking abilities skills with strong attention to quality and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in an organised manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of professionals both internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a high-pressure environment.
- 25 day annual leave plus public holidays
- Simply Health benefit package
- Private Health Cover
- Life Insurance
If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity then apply below now!