£35,000 per annum
About Public First
We take an analytical approach to business challenges, deploying economic modeling, data analysis, behavioural psychology, and opinion research to shape effective strategy and deliver communications with impact.
Our team comes from the most senior levels of government, the civil service, political campaigns, think tanks, opinion research, and the media. Our clients are some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Amazon, Pearson, Internet Association and Kindred Group.
About this Office Manager role
We are looking for an Office Manager to provide administrative support to our office in Central London. You'll be joining an exciting, fast-growing company where you will be an integral part of the team.
Office Manager responsibilities:
- Leading the operations of the office
- Diary management for our Founding Partners
- Supporting on client and company events
- Supporting Public First marketing initiatives
- Supporting on company operations/administration
- Managing day-to-day invoicing and contracting
What we're looking for:
- More than three years of experience in a similar office manager role
- Wants a career in business operations
- Can offer innovative new contributions
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
- 20 days holiday plus office is shut all of Christmas - New Year
We're looking for a team member to join as soon as possible so interviews will be held, and an appointment may be made, ahead of the closing deadlines for applications.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Nick Varley at email@example.com
If you have questions ahead of your application, please don't hesitate to contact Nick before you submit.