PA / Office Manager
Central London (Holborn)
Who we are and what we’re like
We’re a leading marketing services, finance and tech advisory firm in the online gaming sector. Founded in 1996, we have recently re-located our exec team to London along with onboarding a new CEO. We’re a refreshingly young management team from diverse backgrounds so it’s a fun and fast-paced place to work. Whilst we’re a well-established major player in the market, with offices in a number of other global locations, our commercial head office in London is very new and represents a very exciting phase for us.
The kind of person we’re looking for
An upbeat, positive and energetic PA/Office Manager. Someone who is organised, self-led and can think on their feet. We’re a truly International company, and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get involved in all areas of the business, gaining experience and developing themselves in a hugely exciting sector.
Verbal and written communication skills are a must as this individual may often be the first person our existing and future clients speak to and/or meet in person when visiting us; first impressions count!
Reporting into the CEO, the main responsibilities are:
- Diary management for the CEO and three to four other C-level Directors.
- Organising international and UK travel, liaising with our other offices to coordinate meetings and visits.
- Taking external calls from existing and potential clients, and directing them to the right areas, or taking their details and ensuring a follow-up
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to our London or other International offices.
- Office management and admin including ordering supplies, handling post, invoices and contracts, booking couriers, booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Acting as main point of contact for building issues
- Maintaining petty cash and payment of utility bills and other office costs
- Coordinating any IT issues
…but the role may often also involve:
- Working with the HR Director to help schedule interviews, set-up company benefits and set the standard for our other international offices.
- Attending trade shows in the UK (and International) and organising/coordinating all meetings beforehand and during the show, acting as a key contact to front the stand and direct any queries appropriately.
- Supporting the sales and marketing team with marketing collateral and preparation for trade shows
- Attending senior management meetings, taking notes and distributing reports
- Organising and coordinating social events for clients and staff alike
Criteria and Experience
- Ideally, 2 to 3 years in a similar role working in an International business
- Experience in iGaming would be a bonus but for the right candidate, not a requisite
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must; any other languages a bonus
- Right to work and remain in the UK with an EU passport
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm (with the exception of attendance at trade shows 2 or 3 times per year)
- Base salary up to £30k depending on experience and skillset
- Generous perks
- Season-ticket loan