Team Assistant - Private Equity
A great opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant OR Investment Team Assistant OR PA Personal Assistant to work for a prestigious West End Private Equity firm. The role will be supporting 2 Principals, Managing Partner and 2 Analysts so you must be used to working for several people and have the ability to do this calmly. This is a very busy and varied role with plenty of responsibility. Day to day duties will cover:-
- Working with CEO's EA on Roadshows and Conferences in Europe and U.
- Managing busy diaries and travel with itineraries for trips etc.
- Liaising with Portfolio companies to confirm arrangements, attendance at Board meeting etc.
- Preparation of PP presentations and Board papers
- Liaising with Suppliers, IT, Hotels
- General administration to include expenses, filing, scanning etc.
- General day to day Office Management
You will need to have excellent IT skills, Private Equity experience or similar is a bonus and have plenty of energy, a calm manner and most important is that you are SWITCHED-ON and able to juggle multiple tasks efficiently. You will be of:-
- Graduate calibre (ideal but not essential)
- Salesforce knowledge (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Excellent salary offered + full banking benefits. Standard Hours 9 - 6.