PA

2 days left

Location
Central London - close to Kings Cross
Salary
£32,000 - £36,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Posted
23 Apr 2019
Closes
21 May 2019
Ref
PAMD27
Job Title
PA
Industry Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

We are currently recruiting for a fantastic PA role, supporting 2 Directors, based in central London. 

Your focus will be approximately 70% on one Director in particular and the remaining 30% supporting the 2nd Director. 

Key duties will include:

  • Diary management
  • Inbox management 
  • Booking travel
  • Arranging meetings
  • Taking minutes 

Candidates must have the following experience: 

  • Previous experience of providing PA support to senior level Executives, specifically diary management and minute-taking skills 
  • Document management experience including report production and coordination 
  • High level of accuracy and attention to detail 

This is truly a superb company to work for - they look after their employees and there are fun benefits and perks. The offices have been recently refurbished to a high standard. 

Please apply for further information about this role. 

Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. We aim to respond to all suitable applications within 48 hours; if you are not successful please don't hesitate to apply for future roles advertised by Pip Recruitment on Secs in the City. 

Apply for PA

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your Supporting Document must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on SecsintheCity you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy notice. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Not what you're looking for? Get headhunted for relevant jobs.

Upload your CV
More searches like this