One of our favourite clients is looking for a confident and friendly Property Assistant. This is a fabulous role, no two days will be the same. Duties will include:
• Liaising directly with Landlords and Tenants making sure that they are kept up to date with any issues concerning the property
• Deal with deposits and dilapidations
• Booking some Inventory Check in’s/Check out’s
• Coordinating contractors
• Making sure all current regulations are up to date;
• Dealing with all invoices
• Dealing with all breakdowns and repairs
• Working with the Lettings Department to ensure all areas are covered when a tenancy begins/ends.
If you are good with people and have a meticulous eye for detail with experience in a similar field, this could be the role for you! Send CV’s now!
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Apply for Property Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly