Night Graphics Specialist
Night Graphics Specialist
£50,700 per annum plus excellent staff benefits and competitive annual bonus
Tuesday – Friday 22.00-08.00
City of London
A highly prestigious global banking organisation based in the City are looking for an experienced Night Graphics Specialist to join their expanding friendly and lively team of industry professionals within their thriving Creative Department.
This permanent position is offering an incredible salary of £50,700 per annum working Tuesday – Friday 22.00-08.00.
You will have excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite which you will use to create compelling and creative marketing and client collateral. This is a really exciting role for a creative with a flair for presentations and an eagerness to work alongside like-minded colleagues and use their skills within an environment which encourages creativity.
This organisation is renowned for their friendly working environment and outstanding provisions for their staff members. Alongside a fantastic salary of £50,700 per annum, they offer incredibly generous benefits to all staff and outstanding bonuses.
- Producing high-quality pitch books, using Word and PowerPoint templates
- Completing amendments to create documents as requested by clients
- Managing the submission of work from clients
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Offering first line support with document queries, software upgrades and procedural changes
You must have the following skills to be considered:
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- 2+ years working in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Excellent organisational skills with a critical eye in terms of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global financial organisation fits your job search and you are looking to take the next step in your career working with a company who really knows how to look after their staff and offers an excellent bonus structure, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Night Graphics Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly