£39,000 per annum + competitive annual bonus
Monday –Friday 08.00-16.00
City of London
A great new permanent role has become available working for a highly prestigious and successful global banking organisation based in the City. This new position calls for an experienced Design Specialist with industry knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite to join their prestigious in-house team on a permanent basis with a generous salary of £39,000 per annum and an excellent annual bonus.
The role will be working within a friendly, busy and lively creative services team. An advanced skill set on Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential for this role and any additional creative skills within Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous. Within this role you will be responsible for the development and delivery of all marketing and client collateral.
- Producing high-quality pitch books, using Word and PowerPoint templates
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the projects allocated in terms of service, client management and professionalism
- Completing amendments to create documents as requested by clients
- Managing the submission of work from clients
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Offering first line support with document queries, software upgrades and procedural changes
You must have the following skills to be considered:
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- 2+ years working in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have a critical eye in terms of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global financial organisation fits your job search and you are looking to take the next step in your career working with a company who really knows how to look after their staff and offers an excellent bonus structure, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Design Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly