A leading professional services firm in Central London is looking for a dynamic EA to support a global Head who travels across the US and S.E Asia extensively. This role will be working within a superfast paced & highly client facing environment where no two days will be the same. Due to the nature of the business and travelling across time zones the ideal candidate will need to be flexible to respond to emails out of hours.
Key EA duties:
- Arrange and schedule all meetings and travel for the Global Head
- Ensure all external and internal communication, documentation and data entry is conducted and executed with the highest standards of quality.
- Complex travel arrangements across time zones on a weekly basis
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders and external clients on a daily basis
- Complex diary and inbox management (replying to emails on her behalf)
- Despite being a 1:1 EA they really want a true team player who is happy to cover for other EAs in the team.
- Ensure all paperwork such as presentations, reports are correct and sent to the clients
- Produce PowerPoint documents
- Putting together bios in preparation for meetings
- Support the organisation and delivery of events
- Help with the implementation of new systems and procedures
- Ad-hoc project management
- Private PA work, including sourcing restaurants and booking private parties, taking care of birthdays and special occasions, personal shopping, booking holidays etc
Total confidentiality and discretion is an absolute must and a calm and professional approach is essential. Must have 3 years' + experience as an Executive Assistant. Must have extensive experience working within global professional services industries and a stable work history, ideally degree educated.
The successful candidate needs to be mature and a great communicator, with impeccable English grammar & spelling, and with experience in dealing with stakeholders and client at all levels. You will need to be resourceful, tenacious and have initiative in abundance !
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly