PA / Secretary - City
A Leading insurance firm in the City is looking for a fantastic PA / Secretary to support a Director of IT and two Heads of Operations. Must have at least 4 years’ experience working as a PA/Secretary ideally within insurance, IT or professional services firm. This will be a full on PA role working alongside the EA to the COO and other senior individuals so must have excellent communication skills.
Key PA/Secretarial duties:
- Responsible for the diary management of the Operations & IT Directors
- Ensuring correct time allocations are given, awareness of priority meetings and ensuring clashes are identified and rearranged in advance.
- Daily communication on diary bookings and movements to ensure the directors are aware of changes.
- Ensuring all necessary information required in preparation for meetings, including packs and minutes
- Take calls on behalf of the Operations & IT directors.
- Review emails and respond to, delegate or highlight for action.
- Take calls on behalf of the Operations & IT Directors
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the Operations and IT teams as necessary where agreed.
- Advise Operations & IT directors of upcoming deadlines and proactively manage the preparation of information for those deadlines.
- To undertake the efficient handling of expenses.
- Responsible for collation, compilation and distribution of reports and selected management or information packs in preparation for meetings.
- Responsible for taking minutes at meetings.
- Prepare presentations for both internal and external use to the standard required.
- Arrange team meetings and away days where necessary
- Arrange profiles and starting arrangements for new starters within Operations or IT.
- Relevant secretarial qualifications is desirable but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including; PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio and Excel.
- Knowledge of financial services , IT or insurance sector is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Effective prioritisation, organisation and multitasking skills; able to manage own and others time.
- Minimum of 4 years solid Personal Assistant experience gained within relevant sector
Apply for PA / Secretary - City
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly