Executive Assistant- contract
- Full Time
An executive search consultancy is seeking a bright and pro-active Executive Assistant to join their stunning offices in the West End for a fast-paced, client-facing role. This executive assistant position is offered on a 6 month maternity contract, full-time basis.
Interviews will be conducted in January with a start date in February.
MUST HAVE EXECUTIVE SEARCH EXPERIENCE.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
The purpose of this executive assistant role is to facilitate the smooth running of search assignments which includes extensive diary management, client and candidate relationship management, and creation of high-quality documents.
Assisting the director in fully understanding the specific requirements of every client, your responsibilities as EA will include:
- Extensive and complex diary management and logistics – liaise with clients and candidates throughout the process;
- Utilising the database to update all information on an on-going basis;
- Producing reports and high standard presentations for client pitches;
- Producing accurate documentation, taking meeting notes and action points;
- Building professional relationships internally and externally to maximise the scope of the position;
- Managing expenses and accounts;
- Collating and organising reports;
- Producing high level PowerPoint presentations; and
- Supporting Directors on various projects.
We’re keen to speak with executive assistants who can demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software - including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience operating in busy, fast-paced environments
- Experience in a client facing role and accustomed to working within project a driven environment.
- Ideally, EA applicants will have an executive search or professional services background.
Salary and benefits
The successful executive assistant will be offered an experience-dependent annual salary of £38,000 - £43,000, plus a range of competitive benefits.
Think you’ve got the experience required to excel in this London based EA role? We want to hear from you – send us your application today for immediate consideration.