PA & Finance Assistant
Lovely PA & Finance Assistant role at high-end residential property development and investment company in Central London. £28-35k DOE
Role: PA & Finance Assistant to Company Secretary/Operations Manager and Corporate Finance Manager
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm
This is a 50:50 PA & finance administration role:
Finance & Acquisitions Team
- PA to Finance Director and team including arranging meetings, diary management and travel bookings
- Formatting and presentation of year-end financial statements for all entities within the group.
- Monthly invoicing on Sage
- Forex - maintain the Forex ledger
- Amex and Mastercard statements
- Formatting bid documents
Company Secretary: Board/Committee Meetings
- End-to-end administrative tasks associated with smooth running of company Board/Committee meetings
- Plan workload to prioritise deadline driven Meeting tasks and proactively liaise with EAs if cover might be needed
- Co-ordinate content, formatting and production of Shareholder Quarterly Report
HR & Compliance
- "Super-administrator" for My HR (online HR self-service database), acting as first line support for queries
- Co-ordinate training programme as needed, including for APC
- Assist to track responses and monitor deadlines related to compliance matters
- 3+ years' admin experience and an interest in finance
- Hugely organised, great attention to detail and good at processing information
- Bright, conscientious, proactive
- Reliable and discrete
- Team player
- Calm and professional
- Well-presented and personable
The company is an expanding and utterly lovely office of approx. 50 people. The offices are modern and quite creative, spread over 3 floors with a great buzzy feel to it.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for a growing company with progression prospects and learning.
If you think you have the relevant finance experience/interest then please send your CV through to RMS Recruitment, a boutique PA/secretarial recruitment agency in Mayfair.
Apply for PA & Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly